How do you measure up?Benchmark
your businessRead more »
Take a look at the futureSet out your Vision
and StrategyRead more »
What they really thinkSurveys and
MarketingRead more »
A matter of balanceConstruct your
Balanced ScorecardRead more »
Success is not what you thinkCoaching &
MentoringRead more »
Can do; do do - not a DodoProcess
ImprovementRead more »
Teach'm rightTraining &
SkillsRead more »
Don't reinvent the wheelBest Practice Visits
VisitsRead more »
Whatever it is you are trying to achieve, other organisations will have done something similar before and have already experienced the successes and failures that come with any change. Seeing firsthand how organisations have implemented improvements will help you to identify opportunities within your own organisation.
Identify an improvement you would like to introduce to your organisation and select a host company from the Best Practice visit programmes available. Prepare by thinking about what it is you really need to find out and select staff for the visit.
- An inside view of an organisational change programme.
- A wealth of information about how to introduce change successfully.
- Discussion with those who have actually done it.
- A network of peers from whom to gain new ideas.
- An opportunity to see these ideas in practice.
- An opportunity to establish a Benchmark Partner.