How do you measure up?Benchmark
your businessRead more »
Take a look at the futureSet out your Vision
and StrategyRead more »
What they really thinkSurveys and
MarketingRead more »
A matter of balanceConstruct your
Balanced ScorecardRead more »
Success is not what you thinkCoaching &
MentoringRead more »
Can do; do do - not a DodoProcess
ImprovementRead more »
Teach'm rightTraining &
SkillsRead more »
Don't reinvent the wheelBest Practice Visits
VisitsRead more »
If action plans are to be implemented successfully, it is necessary for, not only the management, but all staff to recognise and understand how measures link to actions and actions to corporate goals.
The business’s vision is translated into Financial, Customer, Process and Skills perspectives and communicated to all staff so that they can contribute to the overall development of the business.
- Measures that link to overall business performance.
- A focus on what has to be done to create performance.
- Operational and personal performance goals.
- Motivated staff who can improve business performance.
- A company-wide engagement rather than a silo mentality